Bell pepper, diced onion, diced black beans, chicken sausage, eggs, avocado, salsa, cheese, corn tortilla chips
- Saute peppers, onions, chicken sausage and beans for 5 minutes.
- Push the mixture to one side of the pan and add eggs.
- Cook until scrambled and mix well.
- Spoon mixture over chips and top with cheese, avocado and salsa.
- Serve warm.
- Feel free to customize. Use your favorite veggies, leave out the meat or beans, etc. to fit your liking.
Quick & Easy BBQ Cups
1 lb. lean ground turkey, 1/2 - 1 cup BBQ sauce (depending on how much BBQ sauce you like!), 1/4 tsp. garlic powder, 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese, 12-oz can Buttermilk biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Brown ground turkey in skillet.
- Add BBQ sauce and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Separate biscuits and place in muffin tins, pressing dough up sides to edge of cups.
- Fill dough with cooked turkey mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
Chicken Salad Sliders
2 cups cooked chicken breast cubed, 2 celery stalks minced, 1/2 cup minced onion, 1/2 cup plain low fat yogurt, 1/4 cup real mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons dill pickle juice, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste, 4 whole grain rolls and romaine lettuce to serve
- In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, mayo, pickle juice and lemon juice.
- Stir in cooked chicken, celery and onion, then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice rolls in half, and top with equal parts chicken salad and lettuce if you wish.